Event Managment Course
Become a Professional Event Manager. Enroll for our Certified 6 Month course with practical field experience.
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
- Any graduate or post-graduate student willing to make a career in event management.
- Any passionate learner even with the qualification of SSC or HSC.
- Who aspire to develop a career as a professional event manager.
- Professionals from all kinds of corporates who regularly need to organize in-house events.
- Currently working in event management industry and wants to take it further as a career.
6 Months Including 1 Month Practical Training
- Case study and Group Discussion
- Interactive pedagogy
- Guest Lectures by Experts
- Practical exposure
- Hands-on training
- Wi-Fi Campus/classrooms
- Pleasant Learning Environment
- Tie up with renowned event management companies
- Experienced teaching staff
- Assignments and projects
- Rewards and Recognition
- Teaching will be through PowerPoint presentation and all theoretical aspects will be covered as per the subjects.
- Focus will be more on giving practical training along with theory.
- After every module there will be group discussions and guest lecture.
- There will be one month practical training, whereby learner would organize and manage one whole new event.
We are undertaking these methods too for teaching our learners:
1. Flipped Classroom (Inverting your class):
The Flipped Classroom Model basically involves encouraging our learners to prepare for the lesson before class. Thus, the class becomes a dynamic environment in which learners elaborate on what they have already studied. Learner prepares a topic or would be given any activity to work on it, so that in the next class these can be devoted to answering any questions they have about the topic. This allows learners to go beyond their normal boundaries and explore their natural curiosity.
2. Design Thinking (Case Method):
This technique is based on resolving real-life cases through group analysis, brainstorming, innovation and creative ideas. Although “Design Thinking” is a structured method, in practice it can be quite messy as some cases may have no possible solution.
Curiosity is the main driver of learning. As a basic principle of learning, it makes little sense to force learners to memorize large reams of text that they will either begrudgingly recall or instantly forget. The key is to let learners focus on exploring an area which interests them and learn about it for themselves.
4. Social Media:
A variant of the previous section is to utilize social media in the classroom. Learners today are always connected to their social network and so will need little motivation to get them engaged with social media in the classroom.
No marks only learning and groomingYes for evaluations of learner grading system is there which is based on:
- Learners participation in group discussions
- Participation in regular class activities
- Classroom involvement
- Practical training
- Organizing events
Event Managment Course
Become a Professional Event Manager. Enroll for our 6 Month course with practical field experience.